Home

Stealth Search for Doomgiver

vagus

Hi people, I need help again.

So far I have been noclipping around jump puzzles and this part I am truly stuck.

I am in this map where I had to search for Doomgiver in stealth mode... or at least not detected. Which means god mode isn't gonna help. That is not really a problem. I managed to get into the ventilation tunnel and go to the other side, past the electrified pull (of generators?), where the alarm is faulty, and killing the Imps are possible. But then I'm stuck.

There is one door requiring security key, which I can't find. Can't find any Imp officer to kill to get that key. Another door with red light on (locked). That's about it.

I noclip around to the top of those walls, but can't be sure what I can (and need to) do next.

Looks like I'm missing something again. Also, it seems that once I get past that electrified pool (with cone-like shapes of generators?), I can't seem to find the way back. I noticed at the other side of one of the walls is another black, electrified, field of some sort. That one has an alarm button right next to it, though.

Ok, back to where I am stuck... any hints? Any walkthroughs?

Regards.

Originally posted by rachmike

Go to where the IMP was standing next to a box. There should be a key on the box which opens the locked door.

I had exactly the same problem and it nearly took me 3 hours to find that damn key. Hope this helps.

:ewok::fett::jawa

Geez, talk about "in plain sight". I must have walked past that thing over hundreds of times... Thanks. Now I'm stuck at Doomgiver's flight hanger bay. Not sure how to get past the 2nd hanger bay... after I decompressed and recompressed it to get rid of the Imps.

I even tried to leave the bay door open and go back to the turret and fire into the bay. It seems that the inactive TIEs are invulnerable to the turret fire... very interesting... :rolleyes: Talk about "things aren't supposed to blow up"...

Please? Can anyone help?

Archived