Home

Advice and Help

tom288

Hey im new here and i havent even bought the game but i just played the demo. I hadnt heard of the game until recently so i would like to know if the game is really good and worth buying? And another thing, in the demo sometimes it took a few hits to kill with the lightsaber, shouldn't the lightsaber kill in one hit like the movies or what? THanks

The problem with one-hit kill moves is that they tend to result in a lot of "lucky" kills, rather than a skilled saber duel.

As one person put it (I don't remember who), "It would be fine if we all had jedi reflexes in real life, and the force to tell us what move to do next, but we don't, so we use sabers that don't kill in one blow."

As for is the game worth buying, I would respond with an unqualified "yes". I haven't finished single player yet, since I have devoted my time to multiplayer. (Multiplayer combat IS quite difficult if you are new, so expect to die *A LOT*)

My in game nick is the same as my forum nick, and I tend to help people out with tips if they ask nicely and don't have an attitude. Feel free to give me a shout if you want help/advice, and I'm not the only person who'll help (but there are a few bas***ds who think everyone should be born knowing how to play - ignore them)

Archived