Home

Co-Op Mod?

ironcladlou

Sorry if this has been discussed, but the search thing on this board seems to be unavailible...

Is there a co-op mod in development, or is anybody planning on starting one? By co-op, I mean a mod that allows 2+ players in multiplayer to go through the entire single player game.

Wired Lamp Studios has a cooperative mod in development - the problem is at the moment that we cannot actively work on it as the SDK hasn't been released yet - check our website for updates ;)

If you have ideas concerning gameplay etc it would be cool if you could come over to our board here on LucasForums and tell us :D

Originally posted by TheSnerd

Wired Lamp Studios has a cooperative mod in development - the problem is at the moment that we cannot actively work on it as the SDK hasn't been released yet - check our website for updates ;)

If you have ideas concerning gameplay etc it would be cool if you could come over to our board here on LucasForums and tell us :D

I am on my way over :) I think that co-op play is something that has been terribly neglected in recent FPS games, and anything I can do to help would be my pleasure.

Archived