Home

help with yavin_final

godbert

well i broke the pipe which makes the water flow down the ramp and extinguish the firewall, and then pushed those walls in. i tried everything i can think of but i cannot figure out what to do next. any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Go to where you pushed those walls. Now look at the bottom of each wall you should find another sybol push it reveal the hall of crushers.

Right i now lots of people don't do this first time but when in the hall of crushers use force speed, when you reach the end you will fight DESSAN . Hope this helps.

See yha later RACHMIKE

Well, I am also stuck right there.

I extinguished the fire, jumped down in the crack, and Force Pushed 3 walls (with the Force Push mark on them).

After that, nothing. After reading the instruction above, I tried to look for "symbols under the wall"... but I don't see any additional symbols other than the "Force Push" one on the wall. I looked under that "Force Push" symbol, on the ground, on the walls (the one pushed and the 2 sides of the tunnel), the ceiling... in fact, everywhere in that particular tunnel complex (including the linking tunnel that is revealed after pushing away 2 of the 3 walls.

I don't see no other symbols. Any help would be appreciated...

Looks like it's noclip time again... :(

Archived