Home

can any1...

VEGETA2K1

can any1 put a few last touches on my model? like check if i got caps in right places/names, cap my last part as i dont knwow hat to name it (it comes out the ehad as an extra part.. hair!), Add tags (when i import root xsi i dont knwo where the tags are or i accedently delete em!)

and weight the vertexes to the bones?

------ if any1 would be willing to do this plz post here or emial me at murtaza911@hotmail.com thanx.

oh and if any1 wnts to uvmap it as well, feel free to! :)

i hope some1 does since i really want this ingame...

thanx.

Please anmy1? im beging for some1 to help get my model in game..

http://24.43.63.199/other/Saber/Done1.jpg

http://24.43.63.199/other/Saber/Done2.jpg

are 2 shots of it....

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz p[lz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

can some1 help ^_^ even if you can just help with one part of it! (checking over tags) im happy!

dude, no offense, but do it yourself

those are the hardest things to do with a model and you think people will want to do it for you?

:(

EDIT:

i noticed in yoursecond post about the tags

the easiest way first is to just delete the tags - it will import without tags

and you could do a basic mesh weighting, nothing too detailed, it will just force it ingame

huh? i dont quite understand, and i know these are the hardest part, i would really do them if i could.. but.. i just cant get past these caps.. cuz. .in space monkeys tutoril.. its odd..

it says somehting like l_arm_cap_hand_off but the other one says same hting but with r_hand and otehr tigns.. id omnt knwo which to go by.. and i have set an extra part onto my head.. like kyles shoulder pad.. but dont knwow hat to call the caps...

and the skeleton when i import.. .it looks like its siing.. is this natural?

your confusing me with what your typing..

but what I understand from your post - yes the skeletan has its legs forward when u import it. If you read all the tutorial it tells u that you can rotate the legs by 90 degree's - but there is a trick to it. GO READ :)

Archived