Home

suggestions for v1.04

jedifire

I like that in Jedi Knight 1, a person could pull or push items away. I think that should be incorporated in jedi outcast multiplayer. Pulling and pushing items on the floor should be easy to implement since its already in single player. I also thought it would be cool to be able to open doors using push or pull (kinda like obiwan in episode 2).

Also in single player Jedi Outcast you can swing at a saber throw deflecting it. In multiplayer if you swing at a saber throw you get hurt. I also liked how a person could lose their light saber in single player. This would make it much more realistic according to the movies and add more strategy and fun to the game.

As long as there are Saber Only Server (w/ force ) im all there.

In time we will learn the new moves block and so on. Its all about adjusting to the force, if one complain about being a jedi HE OR SHE werent suppose to be a jedi !! ( Hehe ):rolleyes:

:duel:

I would like to see the original Saber swings back in 1.4.

I would like a see the Force Lighting being able to be deflected with the lightsaber like Obi Wan does.

I would like Force Heal and Force Drain to be less effective. Nothing more annoying than battleing for 10 minutes and he / she uses it and resets the battle.

I would like the Backstab and DFA to be included but again less effective.

I would like to see more manipulation involved in MP. For Example on Death Star , you can hit the control panel and close the trash doors or fire the cannon. There should be more of that on other maps , and have the ability to used by force push or pull

I would like there to be more maps , from locations from Episode 2. And more skins from EP2 as well couldent hurt.

The red hand when using grip , I would like that be be taken out so that it is just a red glowing around the players hand.

More taunts including sounds and new gestures for MP would be nice. Something like the En Garde Gesture of Count Dooku in E II, or Obi Wans Saber Twirl in E I. It would add a little bit more style to Duels.

And a Yoda Model would be nice, too.:D

Isn't the saber twirl already in the game? Or am I just "living in a dream world?"

Skull-Taker - Cool idea. Maybe some objects in the maps would go flying if force pushed/pulled, causing damage to anything they hit.

This meaningless spam + silly The Matrix-quote was brought to you by Telcar

Archived