Home

I'm back

Guest Chipmunkfan

Guest Chipmunkfan

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while since I've shown my ugly face in here, but I thought I would stop in and see if my friends have stuck around.

From what I read in the posts, alot of us who have owned the game from it's release have grown tired of it, I don't blame you, I did.

We had a good thing going there while it lasted tho.

Update on life: I sold my PC for $1,000.00, moved to florida, and joined a carnival. I am sending this post from the public computers in Sebring, FL, which is where my carnival is stopping in until saturday night.

Sunday after teardown, we move to Ft. Meyers, FL and play that spot for about 2 weeks, then go back to Tampa (Gibsonton to be exact) for three weeks to do repairs and such, then it's off to Palm Bay, FL. We stay there for 2 weeks and then do an overnighter to Norfolk, VA. I'll keep in touch with this forum and let everybody know where I will be at, just in case I'm nearby and some of my old friends would like to visit for a while.

My official job is working as a ride jock, my ride is the "Zipper", I absolutely love it to death. At $600.00 /week, I can't complain smile.gif

Well, I must be heading to work, we open at 5PM today and work until 11PM.

Everybody keep in touch and I'll catch you next time I check the 'Net smile.gif

------------------

Hello wall.....how ya doin?.....it's been a long time.

Guest Nodrin King

Chipmunkfan, I claim the Melbourne, Palm Bay area as home...just kinda stuck in Texas. Give the crowd my regards...have a good time!!!

------------------

Paint a 3 on the side and I'll drive it!!!

Archived