Home

Amputations

Spangle

After playing through most of the single player levels, swinging away quite merrily at anything with arms and legs, I began paying more attention to the odd limb that was left abandoned after a good brawl. Soon I started to actively seek to end each conflict and leave at least one of my opponents with some sort of limb imbalance - and feeling rather inadequate if I couldn't achieve this.

I have, however, only managed to find three such areas of weakness. The wrists, an odd arm, and on very rare occasions a very nice separating of the legs from the torso - in a kind of Darth Maul'esque fashion.

Has anyone achieved any other interesting amputations during the course of their game play - or are the ones I've listed all that can be achieved?

Am I also right in assuming this feature isn't integrated into Multiplayer games? - as playing them doesn't yield any lost body parts... although chasing an opponent whilst frantically waving something that was once attached to your shoulder would add a certain something to a game.

spangle

Hehe. Try this: Bring down your console while playing SP, and type:

helpusobi 1

and then

g_saberrealisticcombat 1

It increases the chances that you'll cut someone's limbs off to like... 100%. My favorite is tossing my lightsaber at a stormtooper. It hits him in the waist, cutting him in half, but because the angle gets all screwy, it proceeds to cut off his head, arms, and legs as well, right before the parts hit the ground. Friggin hilarious.

Give it a shot. Definetly makes the game more interesting, especially when you start cutting Jedi heads off, ala Ep2.

Archived