Home

Defeating Desann on Artus Topside

En-Tarri Novin

Greetings fellow citizens of the New Republic! I come to you asking for assistance. I have spent the last two days attempting to defeat Desann on Artus Topside and advance to the next level, but have failed! I've tried two different strategies:

1) Waiting until he is near the exploding containers and shooting them.

2) Using the Bowcaster's secondary fire to shoot the wall and ricochet the blasts toward his back.

Neither of these has worked well. If someone has completed this level, WITHOUT CHEATING, would you please tell me how you did it?

I have gotten this far without cheating in any way and would like to continue. I have also been known to miss the obvious before, but I have gone over the entire section of the level. I can't find anything to help me!

Personally, I believe it is one thing to fight a Sith with a lightsaber and Force acuity, but when you have nothing but guns, it is like Jango Fett against Obi-Wan! Yes, he can do damage, but Obi-Wan is a JEDI!

It makes for great plot within the game, but is it plausible?

Anyways, if anyone has any advice, please tell me what you can. But do not ask me to cheat. I like to beat the game without cheating the first time through, and then try the cheats just for fun.

Neither of these has worked well. If someone has completed this level, WITHOUT CHEATING, would you please tell me how you did it?

Short answer:

Let him kill you.

Long answer:

Run around him (hide behind the shuttles at crates) and shoot him a few times. He will eventually say: You are not a worthy opponent!

Then he will force grip and kill you. Level ends. Next level loads.

That's it.

Gidion the Dead, a.k.a. TheCrazyKraut

(Hint: the next level won't be that hard :D )

Archived