Home

Secret Bonus Tracks PC version ?

Guest StarWarsGooN

I haven't heard of any secret tracks.

And anyway, a track on Coruscant wouldn't make much sense- wasn't Podracing illegal in the Core Worlds, even before the Empire came?

That said, however, some secret tracks would be nice, especially for those of us who have already beaten this game multiple times, which I would imagine is all of us here.

------------------

obi2_sm.jpg

"Bring 'em on! I prefer a straight fight to all this jumpin' around."

Feel free to visit my Fan Site:Mark-enobi's Site

Guest Jawamaster

Not me. I haven't played for a while untill just recently. I started a new game and got the farthest I've ever gotten in about two days and that's to the race on the third championships where Mawhinic is the Favorite. Who should I use for this race?

------------------

Jawamaster

Guest Jawamaster

I beat that race. Now I'm on the Ord ibanna race. I think I can beat it since I've practiced it in practice mode.

------------------

Jawamaster

• 2 months later...
Guest Acidoz

Ive beaten all the tracks multiple times, and I surprised even myself when I wewnt to my friend's place and beat all his tracks THAT SAME AFTERNOON. By the way, in the PC version of racer there is only one cheet, shift F4 4, but it only lets you do it 5 times. However if you do any track in free play, however many laps (in the same profile) you can do it again without having to risk you pod.

Guest Fzero 107

I wish there was a track editor

or a secret track but i looked through all the files and there isint.

is there ANY addons to this game at all? i beat the whole game only once but i cheated and used the trainer only because i wanted to get all the pod racers.

Archived