Home

Decisions...

PajamaSam

Okay, heres the deal:

I am planning on making a TC for jk2, but im debating over the topic of it.... I have 2 in mind right now:

1. "Daywalker" - Blade themed mod. Teams would probably be Blade and Bloodpack (from blade2) vs. reapers. Could have a totally new story tho... that might me interesting... (of course names would be changed to avoid copyright problems, hince "Daywalker")

OR

2."Disposable Freedom" - My old halflife mod, futuristic anarchy. Gov't vs. Rebels (not like star wars tho..) where govt has mostly gunz and a few other goodies and rebels have like 85% swords and some sidearms and gernades etc... we already have around 12 original gun designs (but they could be made to fit blade...)

for more info about this go to http://www.disposablefreedom.com (dont trust the team page, i havent been able to update cuz i got a new computer and its wrong)

OR

3. You guys could give me an idea or flame me or not comment...

wait... scratch the part about flames and not commenting... we dont want that here! haha

okay, but anyway, gimme your guys opinion cuz i dont wanna make a mod that no one would want to play...

Well here is your first reply. That blade 2 tc seems like a good idea, would need a lot of skinning to make it really awesome. A tc based on blade also allows room for using a sword, katana in this case. Anyways, sounds like you have a fair amount of modding experience, so where ever you go with this project good luck.

Archived