Home

Question About Lightsabre Technique

Bowen

I have a question for those of you who are sabre experts....I want to know how to do the sabre move in which you go around in a circle...not the fast move in medium stance where you twirl, but the slow stabbing technique. Could you tell what the stance is if there is a particular stance and how it's done? I'm ok with a lightsabre but I don't have that move down and I'd like to!

Thanx

Originally posted by igor

I think you are talking about the fast stance backstab. It is done the exact same way as the 180 degree swing in medium stance.

I'm not talking about the fast stance backstab...you just hit the backward button and then hit primary fire and if someone is behind you your character will do the backstab move. This is where you do a slow stabbing twirl and I'm not sure what stance you need to be in. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Ok...thanx guys...you got me on the right track...it works with the light and heavy stances....it's back + primary fire and yeah....it only works when someone is behind you....the medium stance using those same keys does a straight stab behind...the other two stances executes the swooping motion that can take multiple enemies out at once.

Originally posted by Bowen

Ok...thanx guys...you got me on the right track...it works with the light and heavy stances....it's back + primary fire and yeah....it only works when someone is behind you....the medium stance using those same keys does a straight stab behind...the other two stances executes the swooping motion that can take multiple enemies out at once.

"light" / Fast Stance (blue) does the reverser AKA Maul Stab

Medium and Heavy (Yellow and Red) do the round house.

Hope this clears it up.

:jango:

Archived