Home

getting 2 desann

blurthead

You should head down the left branch, but before you hit the fire break the support beam that is leaking. This will release water and put out the fire. From there head down the shaft. There are more puzzles, but I'll let you try them first.

I also didn't notice any 4th symbol. I am also stuck here. Apparently (after noclipping around), the path out lies beyond the 4th wall that is without any Force Push symbol (or any symbol at all). But there is just no way to get that wall moving.

By the way, I was admiring the mirror when I noticed that it will show Kyle all the time, without one exception. If you are holding the lighsaber (on or off) and in the First Person view mode, you'll only see 2 hands and the saber. You won't see the whole person. Effectively, Kyle became a ghost with only 2 hands.

This is not the case if you keep the lightsaber (the "-" key), or holding any other weapon, in either 1st or 3rd person view mode.

Must be a bug in the program.

ok this is going to be hard to explain... ummm ok you know the part where you can go around in a circle and there is a fire on a torch in the corner??? well go right in front of the fire and look to your right and on the wall you will see another switch that you can push push it and you will hear a wall move and go back to the wall you couldn't push and there will be a path and you will see walls going back and forth(use force speed)(f3). after you pass that prepare for the battle of Dessan

HOPE THIS HELPS.

:)

ummm where shall that switch be?!! i cant find one i also tried hopping over the"trap" in the floor to the right after that hall of fire after like50 times of failure an an headache of kyles screams i realised that the lazy way is moslt the painfullest

Archived