Home

-=QOL=- Recruiting Canadian Players

Kappy

The Queen's Own Lightsabres -=QOL=- is a friendly Canadian based clan and is looking recruiting and looking for laid back players who are interested in competing, practicing, improving, and having fun.

Because most of us have a life, I understand that not everyone can be available all of the time. -=QOL=- is not interested in forcing people to play and be on all the time but rather when you are able to make it. We will communicate primarly through message boards, IRC, and email. We do not yet have a server but will continue to look into that for the future. Also, a website will be up soon for a place for everyone to meet, talk, and to organize events etc.

This is a call for players to get together, share strategies and techniques, compete in ladders, get to know other Canadian gamers, and most of all... HAVE FUN!

Also, since we are in the beginning stages of forming a clan there is a lot of oppurtunity to get in early and many important positions are still available.

No matter what level of commitment or what skill level, -=QOL=- has a place for you. Get involved in this now at the ground level so that you can enjoy JKII at a new level with other Canadians who want to have fun and improve their skills at their own pace.

Please PM me or post if you are interested in joining the -=QOL=- communityand I will get back to you as soon as possible. you can also apply at:

http://www.avidgamers.com/QOL/

Sincerely,

-=QOL=- Kappy

Archived