Home

SP Model trouble, please read and reply so we can help our fellow downloaders

Lost Welshman

Hi, im a Modder, well a skinner actually but ive recently began to edit files to change the animations (like changing force dive into arial flips) and i just decided to make a Luke Skywalker mod, Ive changed the main menu to Green, Instead of blue so now there is a green cursor and pretty much green everything.

I tried to change the Kyle model to luke skywalker but in the first person mode/veiw he doesnt hold the saber hilt, it is stuck to his leg (which you can see) and when you activate the saber the blade shoots out of the hilt and into the floor. Is there any way to get around this problem? also how do you perminantly change the saber colour without haveing to press a button bound to sabercolor X? please help me so i can help those people who praise us and love the work that we do for them.

I had this problem too, but it's very easy to fix. Just start a new game. Simple as that. :D

As for the saber...Try downloading some of the saber mods out there, and take a peek at the files and such to get an idea of what you'll need to do.

Archived