Home

The Mandalorian skins...

Talon_of_BHG

They look great but when they swing a saber its like they are swinging it at some flies above their head. medium and light styles is where this happens.

also the other mandalors dont have packs. whats with that?

looks = 6 (lack of packs on other mandalors)

playablitiy = 2 (sabers are kinda beatched)

good start but needs updating to make it perfect.

ps i am referring to the mandalor/jango/boba skin pack released in the files section.

If you don't like it its easy to edit. Play with the textures like you normally would, and then go into .skin and whatever you don't like tell to "nodraw." I forgot exactly what code lines you need but just look at the Jango .skin file for an example

Only the Fett's are known to have worn jetpacks, and Boba at least wasnt even ever in contact with a real mandalorian. Jango and Boba are just bounty hunters, they use jetpacks cause it gives them an advantage. The other warriors are true soldiers of the mandalorian army, thus they do not wear packs. i made the red and blue skins have jetpacks for two reasons: to give options to those who preffered packs, and also to help distinguish team color some more.

The saber bug is a mis-assigned bone that we didnt catch, and will be fixed in a future version.

-Abs

Archived