Home

Double Bladed Lightsaber: I can't get it to work

Angry Sandwich

I wanted to try out the double bladed lightsaber cheat, but I can't get it to work. I started a Multiplayer map. Then I went into my console and typed: helpusobi 1. Then I typed:/thedestroyer, but nothing happens. Instead, I get a message saying : "Cheats are not enabled On This Server." What do I have to do to get my server to enable the cheat?

Ok, I hope these instructions aint too confusing:

1) start a Multiplayer game.

2) select any map from the menu and load it. Or if you know the filename of the map, just type it in your console and let it load.

3) After it finishes loading, open your console (using the "shift" & "tilde" keys) and type: devmap "name of map you just loaded" (if you don't know the file name of the map, then type: mapname in the console. It should give you the name)

4) Hit enter and let the map load again. When it finishes loading it will say something like Cheat enabled. Now, make sure you turn off your lightsaber or the cheat won't work.

5) In the console, now type: /thedestroyer

6) Hit enter. Your double-bladed Lightsaber should work now. Just add bots and fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an example. If I want to play on the map "TRIAL PIT". Here's what I do:

1) load Trial Pit

2) when it finishes loading, I open my console and type: devmap duel_pit

(duel_pit is the actual filename of the map TRIAL PIT)

3) hit enter and let the map load again

4) when it finishes loading again, I then turn off my lightsaber. (you have to do this otherwise the cheat won't work)

5) I then open my console again and type: /thedestroyer

6) Hit enter and I've got myself a Darth Maul saber.

Archived