Home

Imperial vs. Rebels conversion v 1.1~!

Phillio

I'm sure not all of you have heard of the Imperial vs. Rebels conversion. What it did is swapped, basically, all the good guys with bad guys. (You are Desann fighting rebels instead of vise versa.) There was one problem with it though. It had the same sounds. (Rebels sounded like stormtroopers, jedis like reborns, etc...) I have now fixed this with the players' real sounds. Not all sounds have been able to change. (The conversations) But all in all, it is much better having at least jumping and dying sounds right than rare conversations. Anyway, I will submit this new version of this mod soon. Sadly, my computer is messed up because the power went out while I was gone. My computer can't do much. I have been able to get into the game somewhat and test this mod update, it WORKS! I will submit this mod when I get my computer back on track. Please feel free to give feedback. Also keep an eye out for my other mods posted at http://www.jediknightii.net They include:

Nuetral Enemy, Singleplayer Thrawn, and SP saber and model switcher. I hope you all are happy with my update and my new mods. I hope to hear your feedback soon.

Happy gaming!

:lsduel:

:duel:

Archived