Home

new secret difficulty level for sp

patchx

finished the game on jedi master?

think ur pretty good?

type in "g_spskill 4" (without the ") at the menu before starting a new game and it will load all the npcs from all the difficulty levels into the game at the same time

its only any fun if u start at the bespin level i think because for instance in a spot where you would fight a basic reborn on padawan or a reborn fencer on jedi or a reborn boss on jedi master it will spawn all three and they will kick your ass to pieces.

-patch

thanks for the information, but i doubt that only 3 reborn would manage to kick any ass apart from their own...

remember what they do if you fight them near a ledge? :D

"you will.. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

"the force betr.. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

hmmmm

r u sure?

Bespin_platform :

jedi master difficulty starting with 50 health and no shields, 3 krazee reborn coming at you in a narrow corridor with no ledges in sight and no way to split them up.

all your force powers r either level 1 or level 2

its pretty tricky

-patch

Originally posted by patchx

hmmmm

r u sure?

Bespin_platform :

jedi master difficulty starting with 50 health and no shields, 3 krazee reborn coming at you in a narrow corridor with no ledges in sight and no way to split them up.

all your force powers r either level 1 or level 2

its pretty tricky

-patch

Reborn are a piece of piss. On all difficulty levels.

Now Shadowtroopers, there's your problem. :)

Originally posted by CupO'Coffee

true, replace your 3-reborns-in-a-narrow-corridor with 3 shadowtroopers and you are really up sh!t creek...

You have to fight 4 (well 4 on JM level) of them at Once in Lukes room in the second to last level...and I always slaughter my allies so I can do it on my own :p

3 isn't so bad...

That's easy.. if you play with this typed into the command

helpusobi 1

timescale 0.2

Hehehe. :D

I love slo' mo' fights. Especially when I had Reborn Boss VS Me on Yavin Temple. With only a Bryar Pistol (Changed to Imperial Officer's) and the E-11. I love roll dodging the saber throwing, and catching them out.. pretty cool. But after about 45 minutes, you exit the game.. and find everything on your computer moving fast. :rolleyes:

Archived