Home

Jodo Kast skin

jibe

The skin was posted under the models section. It it also did not credit Bloodriot or I for the model/skin used. We were going to have it taken down, but instead opted to have credit placed where it was due, and moved to the skins section, since it was just a slightly altered version of my Boba Fett skin, and not an entirely new model.

From now be careful to credit where credit is due.

-Abs

Oops, didn't read your whole post, my mistake.

When I sent the skin into jediknightii.net, I gave credit to you and Bloodriot in the email, and indicated that it was a SKIN only, and not a new model.

Frankly, I forgot entirely about putting your names in the readme file. It was around 3 am when I put it together, and I didn't intentionally leave you out. My apologies.

-jibe

I read on a Lucas site that he is supposed to have orange trim and blue armor. I think they said he has had 3 variations at different times. I always remember the red brown version from somewhere when I think of Jodo. He also has a symbol on his shoulder not like Bobas, but I couldnt see it. Ill look later today to see if I can find that site again. I was making a VERY shiny Jango skin for the Madalorian pack and was going to follow it with a Jodo skin. I searched high and low for info on him.

But I couldnt get the files to work with the model correctly, so I gave up. Still have the files though, maybe I'll look at yours to see how you got it to work.

Cool skin though, Jodo rocks! Im gonna do a Toby Dala and a Fenn Shysa if I can get the files to work right.

Anyway, the point of this was to tell you that Im gonna look for that site with the Jodo info and bring it back here for you.

Later!

Archived