Home

Evil Politicians Beware!!

Ohn Ruukon

:fett::deathstar Evil Politicians Beware!!

I personally would love to (as Im sure anyone else would too!)

just become an extremely influentall politician and take over whole worlds but doesnt it seem a little too easy? Im sure that there will be something to try and stop you like , a bunch of NPC Jedi or Rebellion Assassins, Not to mention hit men from other corrupt politicians in the Empire trying to gain power JUST AS YOU ARE!Untill next time....:fett:

I'm shocked! Aren't politicians supposed to act with the best interests of the people they represent at heart? :D

I'm not sure Vader will be too interested in punishing back-stabbing politicians, so long as they aren't rebel sympathisers. He'll be too busy killing any Jedi that say 'w00t, I'm a Jedi'

hopefully very slowly.

I'll have you know that Lord Vader and I are close personal friends and that... (urk!) .. can't... quite... no ...air, crushing!

aaarrghhh, I die for Palpatine! (crunch, snap)

(breathing)

I warned you about name dropping for the last time!

(breathing)

here's t omuch pain for the w00ters!

the "woot I'm a Jedi" part is funny cuz it's true heheh.

god knows the first time I get the jedi thing (If I get it). I'll probably scream so loud in real life "WOOOT I'm A JEDI!" that somehow the server will pick up on that and send a vader/fett goon squad to my house to smash my computer and take my hard drive, then wipe my character from the server, and delete the zone he was living in...

but hey, I'll still be screaming it heheh.

Archived