Home

Soon to open Theros Bloodbane's Guns n' Stuff!

General Theros

We will soon be opening the doors to Theros Bloodbane's Guns n'

Stuff. Our store will be the one stop shop for guns, weapons,

weapon training, and just about anything useful for that matter!

If we don't have it, you probably don't need it! Stop by our PA

and check us out, we have some exciting news so be sure to

stop by the news section as well! We hope to see you at our

store when we open!

Theros Bloodbane

Co-owner

Co-founder

:fett::deathstar Hey Buddy looks as if your openin up a shop here... I think Im just the guy youlle be needin... As long as you would keep me supplied with weapons, gear and ammo, I would gladly use my skills of "persuasion against anyone who tries to put you outta bizness...

Theros, get your PA allied with The Associates. WE'll eventually have our own city and we're all dedicated. it'll be good for both of us, cause as we're neutral you can sell to everyone you want, regardless of faction. And if anyone tries to stir something up, we'll take them out.

Sounds good to me. Making friends in influential places is always a good idea! Safety in numbers I guess, huh? Allying with The Associates sounds like a very lucrative and wise business move! :)

Ohn and Dude....you guys will be great additions to our store. If you are as combat savvy as you are letting on anyway! :)

Theros Bloodbane

Originally posted by General Theros

Sounds good to me. Making friends in influential places is always a good idea! Safety in numbers I guess, huh? Allying with The Associates sounds like a very lucrative and wise business move! :)

Ohn and Dude....you guys will be great additions to our store. If you are as combat savvy as you are letting on anyway! :)

Theros Bloodbane

Once i am ubergod (=servant of Boba) I shall fry each villain or critter alike who tries to touch 'da store' .... of course for my services, a mandalorian armor would be appreciated :)

Archived