Home

Off Hours Players !Look!

Shayed

This post is dedicated to any jk2 aholics who happen to play at off hours and are seeking a clan. My definition of off hours would be approx 10pm-10/11am eastern time US.

I currently assist in the co-running of a great group of people known as the Dark Sentinels. However, due to my unusual schedule, I tend not to see many of the people I myself inducted into the clan. For this reason I am creating a new Crew (our sub training groups) dedicated to people who hold odd schedules.

I am currently available on mon, tue, wed, thur from approx 8 or 9pm until 10 or 11 am est. and on fri, sat, sun from about 8am until 11 or 12noon.

You can find our webpage at Sentinel Empire. Simply enter the JK2 section, and feel free to browse around.

If you are interested, please contact by one of the following means:

e-mail: wern2@hotmail.com

Via the Dark Sentinels forums PM Shade

Please do not reply here and expect a quick reply, as I tend not to check back too often. However, any of the above will garner a response within 24 hours TOPS.

I support our 24/7 dedicated server running on a T3 backbone (pings in the 30's east coast - 80-100 west coast). Although joining for access to the server is certainly not a good idea. We are a close group of people. We are about a good time...NOT being l337 Fr@ggers. If that is your goal, please ignore the above post. If you just want to have some fun on a good server with good people please get ahold of me.

Peace

Archived