Home

cairn dock 1

vancester

Someone please help!!! I am stuck in cairn dock1 right after you find the secret area. Jump down and go through a door which leads to a room with at least 6 people in there. I can mind trick the 2 right in front of the door, but the imerial guard in the room enclosed by the glass keeps sounding the alarm. Does anyone know a way through or around this? Please help!!

From this walkthrough...

The door is a trap, there is an alarm console you cannot access and the officer will trigger it as soon as anyone sees you. Your real objective is on the high ledge you may have noticed when first entering the room. Jump onto the light pole and then up to the ledge, there is a hole at the end you can crawl through and you emerge on a landing overlooking a well staffed command room. There are two small shield boosters here as well as a power droid (Who does not raise an alarm unless you damage it). The real treasure of this platform, however, is a light control panel. Take note of the positions of the troops and the exit door, you will have to mind trick the three officers near the door to escape undetected. You can do this one of two ways, either hit the lights, trick them and jump straight to the door or hit the lights, jump to the far right corner and crouch walk to the door, tricking them once you're there.

So... I got onto the ledge and i switched the lights off, I know what I must do to get across the room BUT decided to save at this point - waited on the ledge just to see what happened and the lights came back on - now the switch is useless, i cant switch off the lights again to move on through this part of the level and i've no savegame before entering the room to go back to.

Can i flick this switch a second time somehow? or will i have to resort to the notarget cheat? Ne help would be great.

Cheers

You can't switch it a second time and notarget does not work. The alarm is always triggered without the light-off.

Just go back to the room with the large electric field and the stormtroopers talking about ships. Jump onto the pipes again and move above the room. Be sure that no one sees you.

Archived