Home

Would ya want a Caesar's Palace for JO?

SITHspit4life

Should I make a hotel lvl for RPGing?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make a hotel lvl for RPGing?

• Yes, we need a lvl like that
    • Hell no
    • Dont care

For all you guys out there who like rpg maps like Caesars Palace, Im wanting to create a hotel-like lvl with everything. It will have a main lobby, bar/disco dance place, a resturant with a kicthen, a basement which has a detention center and a nf deul ring, upstairs will be 4/5 rooms, and a huge suite.

If u have ideas about other things i can add to this lvl, that will be great

Sound really sweet. I would love to see RPG levels for JO. But there is a small probablem. B/c of the way the quake 3 engine is designed Large levels are not really possible. What i suggest is not make certain areas OVERSIZED. IE: in Ceasars Palace.....the outside by water fall....catch my drift Anyways it would be really sweet if you did. I was planing on making my own RPG level but i can't get my GTK radiant to compile anything and i just got SOF2 so i'll be busy playing that for a bit.

I'd welcome any new map. This one sounds nice cuz it would be a real place. That's why I'm looking forward to this one map called Rave House, cuz it's a real life place that you would be able to see in real life. It'd be different. BTW, you can see the Rave House beta shots at http://www.jedioutcastmaps.com/ . The shots don't do the map much justice cuz it's still a beta and the guy sent the map with it being all bright so that the site could take screenshots. When the actual level comes out, there will plenty of flashing lights to make it realistic to a real rave. I'd like to see some more realistic maps, just to be a little different.

There used to be a Caesars palace map for JediKnight, and it was huge!

You'd get lost just looking at it.

Still it was pretty fun.... there was always something new to discover

What I want.... is a recreation of Jedi High School :D

Good, im glad to see some people having interest for the lvl i want to create. Im still doing more research on lvl making traps and other stuff on GtkRadiant(my first time using a Q3 lvl editor) and i have 3 more weeks of tests and finals at school, so i wont be able to start working on it right away. I hope to get a website up, with screenies, sometime in mid to late June. As for the size, im not afraid of that factor, Deul of the Fates was 22 mb, and its doing great (i think).

Thx for all your support

Plz keep the ideas rolling!!!!

PS: this lvl is not going to be a replica of Caesar's Palace (copyright junk, u kno how it is) but a lvl for the rpg lover.

Archived