Home

All I have to say is HAR HAR

{XG} Snape

sup

Ya Raven you did a good one on us Hardcore gammers thats for sure........ Cool game gone bad.....

Yep you got our money no doughts about that... You made the game for Newbie's just in time for the release of the new star wars for more sale's... Nice Bet that guy is now JR. Vic Presendent that came up with that Idea...

Well All I can say is Har Har not buy another game you make... Who's going to be laughing to the bank in the long run?

Thanks to the whinners out there from death from above and every other thing they would not take the time to learn to counter attack......

Now deal with the Abosrb, pull, Backstab and 360 attacks that can't hardly be countered at all...... Laf you whinners got what you wanted and it bit you bad...

Have fun with this game....... Laf.... Tribe's Two repeat...... Laf again as history repeats it's self......

Flame Raven Flame Me... Har Har nothing is going to change but your frustration.... Laf.........

See ya around on Counter Strike Condition Zerro it's suppose to come out this summer......

(Wink) Notice I didn't say Soldier of fortune made by Raven... LaF

Just remember without private servers Gamming would die.... Does anyone think a company will put up 100 plus servers and not charge for the playing there so Thank a Server operator and owner for his time and money spend on gamming so we all can play.

Snape

:jawa

Archived