Home

Im asking again

Artic Blade

alright, ive asked this before, and ill keep asking until i get a definite answer. or the forum deletes my posts repeatedly.

could anyone whos is bored or looking for an idea to shape your amazing modeling/skinning abilities do this great idea? pics below

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/mydnyght/sword.html

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/mydnyght/taalon.html

if you cant figure out the name its taelon, its written on the pic for cryin out loud. he is an original non-SW character:eek: made by me. (sorry about the massive size of the pics, i couldnt get the img tag to work.)

People like you really tick me off. You have a attitude that your opinon is the only one that matters. If you have no kind words for this, then shutup and don't reply.

I think it's a great drawing. He did excellent, I can't do models so I can't help you out.

Great drawings! Wish I could draw like that :)

I think people who are modelling/skinmapping fror JK2 are still into SW characters simply because there are still so many cool characters left that weren't in the game but that would make kick ass player models.

And maybe the new movie boosted fans to make SW models. That did it for me :D

Since you have good 2d drawing skills why not get into 3d? The beginning is probably hard (can't remember anymore) but it sure is fun. Jus grab yourself a free copy of GMax of Milkshape, get some tutorials at http://www.planetquake.com/polycount and lock yourself up for a weekend to learn how to model.

Well Strider I think you couldn't even manage to put that much sarcasm in one post so you plz shut up first. :D

Besides I did not judge the drawing to be bad, but look, it's a manga like pic (and plz do not bother us with definition what's manga and what's not) and he wants it to be modeled for JK2. Now let's think for a second... JK2 is a game whith some humans and even more aliens... I even managed to defeat Desann in the very end... but hum... did I see a manga guy anywhere in the game? ... hum... Now what's wrong with me?

well... i thank you guys for your opinions. (just being polite) and as far as the style of the art, tell me why that matters? just because hes not like the huge muscled jedi in the comics (none of the game models are...) doesnt mean that the idea should be thrown out the window.

people skin and submit thier own characters to jkii.net and no one pisses at them. whats the matter with me drawing him so i can give a clear representation to some one that might be interested.

and the reason he looks like a reborn is cuz this is the only one of my ideas that i think that would easily be skinned/modeled. you would have the reborn to get ideas for. (or even take his head/hood. gasp, intellegence!) plus, even a reborn with a sword would kick it. (whats cooler, a laser-sword, or a mystical flaming rune blade of DOOM!)

thx to Vegeta, strider and anavel for the support and defense.

Archived