Home

Acrobatics Mods

JackieAlwaysOK

Hello, ive dled several different mods that are supposed to make you do butterfly twists,cartwheels etc instead of the regular rolls and none of them have worked for me. I need a little help. Am I supposed to bind a key or something? Any help would be appreciated because I really want to play these mods but none of them work for me :( Thanks in advance.

Where did you get these mods from? If you send a link Ill check them out and see if I can get them to work. I hadnt heard that anyone had made these. They might be model specific or something like that.

I got them all at The Massassi Temple. There are 3 different ones I tried and none worked heres the link:

http://www.massassi.net/

On the left go under Levels/Mods, then under file type Jedi Outcast mods and Ived tried the ones labeled :cool moves,cartwheel,and Irimi-Ai's Animation Mod version 1.06. It seems its worked for everyone whose tried it I dont know why it isnt working for me :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have downloaded several of these mods, and after you put the .pk3 file in "base". Oh, I almost forgot, you have to reload the map you are on. Say you had a save game (without the mod) halfway through the swampy yavin level, you would have to open the console and type "map yavin_swamp" (w/o quotes).

Archived