Home

New Gametype and Server Ideas

ShadowCell

After surfing the forums and getting whacked around on a few MP servers (I wish I could move faster *kicks computer*), I have a few ideas for some new gametypes and server ideas. And yes, I do have a life, it's just that I have a day off from it right now.

Server Types

Stun Baton Only: Well, what does it say? This is to eliminate all those spammers and whiners. No guns, no sabers, no Force powers, only the Stun Baton! Of course, then this forum would be flooded with posts from whiners complaining that so-and-so stunned him too hard or something.

Bryar Pistol Only: Just like the Stun Baton Only server, only this one is with Kyle's trusty Bryar Pistol. Unfortunately, that might give way to "So-and-so fired the gun at me and I don't know how! Not fair!"

I.Q. Values: On the Advanced menu, admins can now set the minimum amount of I.Q. a player must have before joining the server. If the said I.Q. is lower than the minimum, then their screen will show, in big red letters, "YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO JOIN". This would eliminate whiners who think that simple, logical strategies such as single-assassination are unfair.

Game Types

(Suggested by someone else) Stormtrooper Tennis: Two players on opposing sides of a map with a big net or wall or something in the middle take turns Force-Pushing a Stormtrooper over it. Whoever kills the ball loses.

Home Run Derby: Stormtroopers crouch before you. You stand at the plate, the crowd of Imperial Workers who went on strike roaring. You swing, and the Stormtrooper's head flies off. It's going...going...GONE! As the umpire drags away the headless body, you can touch 'em all! Yes, you stand at the plate and cut off Stormtroopers' heads. Two teams vie for the win. Whoever has the most runs at the end of 9 innings wins. We can have all sorts of stadiums: Geonosis, Coruscant, Yavin, Tatooine, and more! (No Kamino, because then all games would be called on account of rain)

Rave: Inspired by the Rave House level, we can finally put those acrobatics to good use. Whoever does the most complex move wins, and if you lose health you can go take a martini for health or something. Just like bacta. This would require a whole host of new skins. Just think of it: Desann in a white disco suit, Lando with a fro, Luke leading his Jedi students in a huge conga line, and C-3PO serving drinks. (Wow, I really need to start trying to see my girlfriend more often) Possibly the best ideas yet!

The Cuss-Out: Very simple. Whoever swears the most in a given amount of time wins.

Well, that's all for now, but feel free to add to the list as you see fit. Eventually, I'll add my own, once I get some ideas. Anyways, I'm off to go continue my life.

Some of those sound like fun. I like the rave one. lol. Others I don't quite get... I don't think that your ideas will become a reality though. People care way too much about winning and taking the game seriously to have, well, FUN!

Willing to wager that if I didn't say this, someome would have posted a stupid comment back saying that this person's idea is dumb. At least he thinks! Seriously though, I like some of these. :D

Archived