Home

Newb Q- retracting Lightsabre?

Sal_Paradise

lol man... all the fun you have been missing... you havn't even really been toying with the dark jedi have you?

That's the greatest part of the game... after the fight you retract the lightsaber and run around with a metal rod in your hand... and those damn guys with the multi color hoods pop out and you stare them down for a mintute hop in the air pull your your saber at the peak of your jump and get into things... block three shots and send em to the floor with a push and retract your saber again and laught at them...

than do a saber throw and mid air hit 1 so that it retracts and falls to the ground...

run around for a bit and he chases you do a flip in the air, tap 1 and the saber flies into your hand b4 u hit the ground and you finish them off...

so much fun...

If you really want to re-capture the atmosphere of films, walk around (hold shift if you've selected Always Run) with your sabre 'sheathed'. Instead of charging or Force jumping into battle, you can casually saunter forward, pause for a while, then turn your sabre on and strike. It looks really cool.

This works brilliantly if you have a like-minded MP opponent. Find a long corridor and walk towards each other. At the last minute you both activate your sabres and attack!

Also fun is turning on your sabre just in time to block an incoming blow. Just like in the movies!

I always keep the saber 'retracted' when I'm not in combat. Carrying it around when it's ignited is a nuisance, and it doesn't seem very Jedi-like to leave burn marks in the walls ;)

One other thing, wouldn't be cool to be able to burn through doors? Like Qui-Gon in ep I.

Archived