Home

Tutorial: Saber Modelling for Poor Noobs

snakeeyesa27

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you can see from my pics, i got my skin in game, only now i can't remember how. I was trying everything for several days and must have been something i did in gmax. It does not have anything to do with LOD. It has to do with how it's exported from gmax, or how it's exported from md3view, because all you need in the end is the .glm and your .jpg. Experiment with different ways of exporting, using your skin, i'll try to remember what i did, but i haven't been able to so far.

just get gmax, way better.

i put the texture on the model like you said and it only shows up in first person, not third, which is better than nothing i suppose. But i didnt do anything different or special...

Just to show you i'm not a hypocrite, but truly am a noob (especially at making tutorials) , you've all managed to find the HUGE GAPING HOLE in my tutorial. Fortunately, being the savvy individual i am, i finally REMEMBERED!! woohoo! For the answer to "How do i get my skin working in game snakeeyes? I used your tutorial, but it is crap!" look up my new post: Po'noob Saber Tutorial v2.0 It addresses all (i think) the questions and problems found in this thread.

Archived