Home

Request

JediGunny

I would love a model/skin with Kyle in jedi robes for SP and MP. Id you could just take his head and put it on the Mace Sunrider model it would be perfect. Or something similar to what ObiWan wears in AOTC. Anyone working on this???? That's the one and only thing I would like to have in SP.

I don't mean the full Cloak, just jedi attire, you know tunic and belt, that kind of thing. I think it would enhance the SP experiance. Kyle looks like a Merc, which he is but I would rather play him as a full jedi, maybe even disable weapons other than teh lightsaber and enhance force powers. I did a cog like that for JK1 but the Q3 engine is way different.

theres a plugin/command/thingy on the website for the Kaiburr Saga (i cant remember the addy, ill look it up when i get home - im at skool) which lets you disable different things, like weapons and force powers, and enhancing powers wont be too hard, there'll either be sumthing like the weapons.dat somewhere with the details in or u'll just have to wait till Raven release the source code (does anyone know when this is happening?). the tunic and belt idea shouldnt be too hard, id give it a go meself but im kindof busy with a mod atm, y not try it urself? its not THAT difficult, honest! ;) . and a real jedi would be rather kool, altho the reborn is kindof halfway there. good luck with finding a modeller/doing it urself!

Archived