Hateplow

How has YOUR play style changed?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How has YOUR play style changed?

• Ive changed styles, or use all of them for max kill potential
    • I use more 1 hit moves
    • Ive found how to counter and exploit weaknesses
    • I havent changed all that much.

Since YOU started playing JKii how has your playing style changed?

At first, like any newbie, I pretty much just ran at people flailing the 1.02 yellow style. After a few days that stoped. I started planing my attacks and messing around with sidestep using whirling moves while staying prone. After the patch I have been forced to become much more accurate and choose my attacks given the situation. Special moves and tweaking them to be more deadly has been what I focus on now. Regual attacks in blue or red style are somewhat uncommon for me now, often time used for the last 20hp or saberlock (which I win 90% of the time, some god felt it nessesary to bless me with gas powered fingers, and thumbs for consol games for that matter =D).

In short: At first I hoped for random strikes, now I use specail moves for quick kills.

your 'found counter' option shouldn't be filled, and if it is, it's a lie because many of the complainers of backstab/DFA/backsweep on here have not even tried to find one, let alone found one. If they did they should not be on ehre complaining because it's a win for them..it should not bother them.

From when I started, right up to about last night I only really played with Yellow stance. I played essentially the same from then until now, my timing improving a little as I went on. I was playing like usual with the new patch, and it was frustrating and much harder to hit those light stancers who spun around all the time, but I just kept plodding along, usually beating them, but taking a long time to do so.

Last night, for who knows what reason, I decided to stry heavy on a light stancer, and it immediately payed off--it was almost like his lightsaber wasn't there. So now I've been experimenting switching between heavy and medium as the situation calls for it, and I've been winning a lot faster, sometimes.

Archived