Home

Could someone make a plo koon model

Lord Plo Koon

who would like a plo koon model  

9 members have voted

1. 1. who would like a plo koon model

• Me
    • Not Me

Could someone please please make a plo koon model or atleast a good skin. Or could someone tell me how to make a model or something please. I am working on a mod. Feel free to check it out. it is http://communities.msn.com/mastersofthejedi . And the skins and models I am using i did not make so if you made one of them and don't want me to use it let me no. Thank you.:koon:

why does everyone like plo koon so much? i didnt even notice him until i saw someone put a ref. pic on this site, although i do agree that all the jedi council members should be modeled. wouldnt mind haveing a plo in my collection. :koon:

Originally posted by Klorel

why does everyone like plo koon so much? i didnt even notice him until i saw someone put a ref. pic on this site, although i do agree that all the jedi council members should be modeled. wouldnt mind haveing a plo in my collection. :koon:

I also would like to see a Plo Koon model. I guess i'm just one of those people who want to see models/skins of ALL the Jedi Masters and Counsil members. Plo Koon will be extremely tough to do though, because of his head.

Archived