Home

Gangster Reelo Baruk

Andro_

Well I am at the place where I hece to find the entrance to Reelo Baruk's hideout. I killed every one now I am at the bridge from glass up there is a robot by the switch and furthure is the wather wit electric. I have blasted tehe wall and turned off the electric but now I don't know how to get furthere.

Pleese help.

Hey Andro_ , this one had me stumped for a little while as well. First you force push the droid off the edge....not really but I just love to hear them scream.

Click on the switch near the droid and this will move an extended arm platformy thing just below the ledge where you are standing to your left. Jump down to it then you force pull the second arm closer to your so you can jump onto that. Once on the second arm there is a garbage dump that you jump into just off to the side. This will take you into Reelos entrance, but you have to force push/pull the stop light buttons to force the dump to keep moving straight ahead or else it will turn off at the light signals and force you off it. Anyways that will get you into Reelo's.

Archived