Home

Light Side Brotherhood of 3, need 1 more

Dartanian

First, let me introduce myself. I am Dartanian (the name may change someday :-P ), and I have been playing JK2 pretty much nonstop since the week before it was released. Yes, Warez...I have teamed up with my long time friend and confidant TYsON to bring out the best that the light side has to offer. Tyson and I train hard regularly, and develop our strengths through the use of the Force for good, to gain knowledge, protect the weak and innocent, and keep the peace.

Thus, Tyson and I extend an invitation to 1 noble, just, kind, affable, gentle (yet fierce when provoked) Jedi to join our small clan. Face it, large clans are inpersonable melee groups. Tyson and I are tired of clans that recruit indiscriminatly and have 50+ members in their ranks, who dont even know each other. We want a close knit brotherhood of 3, skilled, strong with the force, and benevolent in its use. If you believe that this clan, the Keepers of the Peace , is right for you, and you believe you possess the noble qualities that we seek, please email myself or Tyson. Though peaceful in nature, we are both skilled with the saber, gifted in its use, and cunning in nature. Please contact Dartanian or TYsON at the links there. Thank you for your interest. We hope to provide a close, light side brotherhood that will earn the respect of all, from both sides of the force.

May the force be with you.

There is no Emotion ~ There is Peace

There is no Ignorance ~ There is Knowledge

There is no Passion ~ There is Serenity

There is no Death ~ There is the Force

Archived