Home

Question About Combos

Jason036

Ok, I just bought the game, but I don't understand this whole combo idea. How do you iniate a combo? Do you have to hit someone first or can you do a combo anytime you want? Can someone send me a link of all the combos and how to do them or just post on this forum some basic combos so I can atleast know I am doing this right.

Jason

There are combos?

I've had it since early April and the only one I know about are the big slow spin swipes, hwere you tun around and change direction, and it just does a normal hit, but slowly. I don't see how they are useful and I don't know any others.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody use a combo either.

If anybody does know anything, I wou;ldn't mind knowing either.

Ok, since no one has answered this question I'm assuming combos is just a term that everyone uses to confuse us n00bs. Please post if you can answer this question. If there is no such things as combos then post and let me know please.

Jason

A Really Quickly Made Combo Guide by yours truly:

Light Stance: You can queue up an infinite number of attacks by holding your mouse button and moving around in different directions.

Medium Stance: You can queue up to 5 attacks by holding your mouse button and moving in different directions.

Strong Stance: You can queue up to 3 attacks by holding your mouse button and moving in adjacent directions.

For example: Left Strafe, Left+Forward, Forward.... or Forward+Right, Right, Back+Right.

You can also do this another way. Hold attack and move in a vertical or horizontal direction for two attacks. For example, hold forward and your attack button. You will swing twice and stop, unless you add another adjacent direction on the end, like this:

Left, Left, Forward+Left.... or Right, Right, Back+Right.

there are combos in this game...the best one that I had found ...but was in 1.02..was with medium, hold down swing and left, then switch to strafe right, then back. this will do a left side - rightside - twirl ...it lokos like..your saber swings to the left and stays pointed outwards and swings back to the right, making your saber infront of you at all times...then the twirl..

my opponent usually tries to get a hit in right when they see my saber go to the left, and then get hit by the saber comnig back right away to the right....and if they come a little late and end up coming in after my saber has gone back to the right my twirl usually hit them. It was quite powerful and useful.

Archived