Home

Hippie Judge......Heartache for me....Help

Dear Everyone

Great to see the site up and running again!!!! Now, pleaseeeee can someone help me. I have pirated my way through the game but I'm having trouble with the diving competition. The grouchy judge and the Wise Old Judge both give me full marks, but the hippie Judge always gives me low scores. I am using the Dunce cap to dive and using the keys in the correct combination to jump, so what I'm I doing wrong. I've had 40 tries and I'm really bored and fed up now, not to mention fustrated. Oh yes, and I have sabotaged the seal oil with the chewed bagel, and I have bribed the grouchy judge. I haven't even managed to tie with smug Marco yet......sob...sob.....sob

Am I thick??? Or just a lost cause.....Or is there another solution??

Thanks for any advice :)

The Hippie's scores are based solely on your ability to follow Marco's moves in the dives. If you're getting low scores still, I'd double check to make sure that you have all the keys correct and the sequencing of the moves...

Kryllith

PS. It MIGHT be possible that there is a bug related to this in some copies of the game (I didn't have any problems with mine), so you might look for a patch...

Archived