Home

This is funny, anyone see this? SPOILERS!

DOOG VADER

I saved the game in the swamp area towards the end of the game and the level before it when Kyle meets Jan at the pod.

So anywho I load the save game from the swamp and instead of Kyle I am the jedi chick (the first dark Jedi you meet in the game once you have force powers). She holds the lightsaber backwards (like the pic of the day at JediKnightII.net).

I try the other save game, same thing but when I finsh the previous level and the cutscene kicks in it shows Jan and the Dark Jedi chick instead of Kyle smootchin'.

I reinstalled the game and it works fine but I wish I would of gotten' a screenshot for laughs.

I thought it was due to my PC overheating (was dusty) but when I saw the pic of the day my guess it's due to patch 1.03.

Anyone else experience this?

Regards,

Doog Vader

I do not think so as I started up the game and went straight to load game. I have not changed a option in the SP version of the game in a month.

Now if I can only get the double blade saber working again....

Regards,

Doog Vader

• 3 weeks later...

Wow,so im not the only one that saw jan and tavion kissing.Yes that same thing has happend to me!But I re-installed me game 3 tims so I wouldn't have tavion then I finally got kyle.Maybe if I re-install my game again I'll get tavion and i'll take a screen shot!

Archived