Home

My funny backstab story

crazyplaya73

Ha LOL this is a good one. I ran into this guy a few times when the 103 patch first came out and he kicked my ass all over the map using backstab. OK so I didn't bitch, I took my beating and just kept comming after him but he kept killing me mostly with backstab.

So anyway after playing for a while on-line I've gotten very good at using the move and avoiding it.

Now here's the fun part - this dude comes on the server and we start fighting. I know exactly what he's going to do so I stand there still almost like a n00b. He comes running at me backward with his ass sticking out so I let him get kind of close and he starts a backstab move. Immediately I perform the medium flip attack and I chop him in half. :D What fun!

Next time he approches me ass first again and he dies the same way! :D :D

So then he learns to fight me face to face and he pushes me down, no biggie I turn on speed and kick him in the face as I jump up. Then I jump over him again and do a backstab while he doesn't know where I am. LOL :D :D :D

Now the comments and bitching start - you lucky bastard, that was lame, etc...

It goes on like this for a while, I'm beating him like 85% of the time and I can tell that he is totally frustrated. ;):p

Next thing I know he says some other crap to me and he quits out of the server. HA what a cry baby. :D

Moral of the story: Don't dish it out if ya can't take it!!!

Hah, very good one. I got regulary wiped of a friend of mine. We always agreed on no throw and no force. He kept spamming the lights stance forward lounge. (In mid air, after a jump, so fast, that he wasn't even crouching) Well i managed to get him now and then but still he got me always with this silly move, until i started kicking him. You could virtually see his anger rise ;) after some kicks in his reddened face (Well i'm pretty good in kicking) he called me lame for spamming kicking... well... i just adapted to his move. I COULD adapt and he wasn't able to do the same.

We agreed to stop spamming moves and all was fine. You need to show those spammers how their own medicine works... :)

Originally posted by crazyplaya73

Ha LOL this is a good one. I ran into this guy a few times when the 103 patch first came out and he kicked my ass all over the map using backstab. OK so I didn't bitch, I took my beating and just kept comming after him but he kept killing me mostly with backstab.

So anyway after playing for a while on-line I've gotten very good at using the move and avoiding it.

Now here's the fun part - this dude comes on the server and we start fighting. I know exactly what he's going to do so I stand there still almost like a n00b. He comes running at me backward with his ass sticking out so I let him get kind of close and he starts a backstab move. Immediately I perform the medium flip attack and I chop him in half. :D What fun!

Next time he approches me ass first again and he dies the same way! :D :D

So then he learns to fight me face to face and he pushes me down, no biggie I turn on speed and kick him in the face as I jump up. Then I jump over him again and do a backstab while he doesn't know where I am. LOL :D :D :D

Now the comments and bitching start - you lucky bastard, that was lame, etc...

It goes on like this for a while, I'm beating him like 85% of the time and I can tell that he is totally frustrated. ;):p

Next thing I know he says some other crap to me and he quits out of the server. HA what a cry baby. :D

Moral of the story: Don't dish it out if ya can't take it!!!

Archived