Home

The Time Storm Campaign Storyline/s

A Twist in time

Mission 1: Count Dooku and his army enter a time warp. They wind up on Tatooine in the time that the Sith was rediscovered(Episode 1). However,Anakin is still alive,and if they kill him,he will not be alive in the real time. And Darth Maul has just landed the Sith Infiltrator beyond the outskirts. Count Dooku needs to meet with him to find out what is happening.

Victory:All Tusken Raiders have been defeated,and Count Dooku consults with Darth Maul,and finds out something that could obsturct the assasination of Anakin:Two Jedi,Qui-Gon Jinn,and Obi-Wan Kenobi,could turn him into a Jedi,thus killing them all.

Loss:The Tusken Raiders killed Dooku,Fett,Zam,and Nute Gunray.

The Sith's attemp to begin making steps to victory were demolished that fateful evening. Two days later,the Jedi discovered the party dead,thus revealing the Sith sooner than usual.

Need help with second Story.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, good idea! I myself am creating a Sith campaign called the Army of the Sith.

The story is centered around a mercenary, Luthenir Berek, the only merc to ever master the force and lightsaber. He meets a Sith Lord, Braxis Zarkona, who convinces him to join him in his quest to revive the Sith. Berek takes a padawan, Dekim Brenson, and later Karn Rhaska as a second. Zarkona has already taught many warriors in the ways of the force, and they are sent to Dedrim IV to destroy three Jedi temples guarding pieces of a powerful Sith holocron. The Jedi are now aware of the Sith threat, but it is already too late. The holocron drew many force-attuned people to Dedrim IV, and the Sith Army grew by the thousands. The Jedi retaliate, and I'm still working on the rest.

--------- Revan Bakr'

Sithopath :guard: :storm: :snow:

Archived