Home

Skin needed

adrian832

Greetings Initiates, Padawans, Knights, and Masters.

I do know that some of you will look down on me for this, but please bare with me. I have tried skinning, and believe me, I'm no good at it. I come to this site to see the beautiful skins some of the members have made. I am awaiting a response from the Knights of Alderaan, and I want to know if any body would find it fun and exciting to do a skin for me. If no one wants to do this for me, thank you for your time and I bid you fare well. But if any body does want to do this for me, I willl be in your debt for life.

If you do feel this will be fun, here are the basic guidlines:

-I would like the character to wear a robe similar to obi wan's in episode 2.

-If it is possible please wrap up the character's right hand in athletic tape.

Here is a drawing of how I would like the character to look:

sig2.jpg

Heres is a picture of the robe:

left_character.jpg

I've been looking at the thread "Aayla Secura" and I would really like spacermonkey to do my model. I know he needs to finish the Aayla Secura model and probably a few more after that, but I have alot of patience. So spacermonkey if you'de be so kind... If not anyone else could... although I prbably am wasting my and your time.... :(

well, looking at your pic's he's quite a generic character - in the way that he is a basic human jedi. Check Bloodriots thread, as him and asbath are both working on a new model that could support the type of skin you want your model to have. Basically they're doing a robed and un-robed version of the character.

If you ask they might to a simple modification to one of their skins and add the facial hair to it - to make it look similiar to your design. I've got a couple of idea's for the next few models I want to make, so I wont have time to build a custom model for anyone.

Archived