Home

New scum here

ice_hahkey

Hey all. Im new here. I've been playing JK since Dark Forces came out on Play Station I many Endor moons ago. Liked playing JKI and just finished JKII the other day on single player mode. Now, I've been playing with some "codes" for a little while on the game and can't figure out how to get the double sided lightsaber :dsaber: to work. I heard it only works in multiplayer mode, but I still can't get it to work while in bot games.

Also, any recomendations or sites I should go to to play with other JKII gurus? I look forward to seeing you all out there....however, the dark side clouds the future with how well I'll do...Laters.

you ahve to start a multi game with bots..

then you put in a command in the console...I think its...

dev_map <name> ? not sure..forgot, I used to do it once in a while...

then the map will restart and cheats will be enabled.

then you type in the code for double saber and ya got it!

I'll try it that way dude thanks. I was using the "helpusobi 1" code. But, that may be my problem.

Now, when (or if) I get it to work, will the saber play work like a quarter staff or will it still be regular saber play....meaning will my player be able to use the double sided saber like Maul did or will it work like the average Jedi?

Thanks for the advise, by the way.

You go into mp and type in devmapall. Then you have to restart the map and then type in thedestroyer. I think that's how you get the dual lightsaber. You have to type in thedestroyer every round though. Both sides of the saber work but it's not that great looking cuz the other side goes through your body. Enjoy!

Archived