Home

Stance?

Th@_BoZkUrT

Well, to answer your first question.... It depends on what you like. Many people will say the red stance is a newb stance (which i do not believe even though I don't use it). On the other hand, the people who use the red stance might say the blue stance is a newb stance (mainly becuz they say it involves less skill and more luck). As for the yellow, well that's my choice, mainly because I like control, similar to the red, yet I like the blue's fast swinging. It's a happy medium for me, but I still know a lot of people who use red and blue and yellow, it's opinion and nothing more.

As for your second, that's strongly opinion. Many will say the Dark Side is cheap and newbish, but those who use the Dark Side might say the Light Side is for wussys. While I find the Light side weaker because it doesn't do damage, I know I can always play someone as equal as I when they are on the Light Side. Since the Light Side is more protection, it seems like defense TO ME, while the Dark Side is offense, TO ME. I mainly use the dark side because you don't have to wait to be hit like the Light Side, you can just use grip or lightning to hit.

I hope I don't instill to many of my opinions into you, I really hope you do what you like, and not what others like.

It's all opinion. I don't consider any stance or side a "noob stance/side". When i started i played medium/dark. And as most of us know it can be hard to master medium. I have used blue and find it a bit too out of control and crazy, and heavy is a too slow, so i stick with medium. Now i'll use light side sometimes though because of absorb and mind trick (which can be very deadly when used rightly).

:mob:

Archived