Home

Force defense!!

Number1

Ok my first major post

firstly well done on the new patch for people who don't like it GO PLAY QUAKE!!!!

the patch is done nicely indeed!!

Ok now the only thing that really gets up my nose hairs is lighting some people can just run around butt into a fight and use lighting and kill who ever u been trying to kill, i call these people Kill stealers

Now in ep 2 you see yoda defending agaist the lighting and surly u can do this in jk2 to make it more fair on people.

I mean is there anyway raven could like make a new button like a defense one which puts your player into total defense agaist force bullets and also sabres

there must be a better defense agaist mercs and just force user's cos atm it sucks big stly going agaist 3 merc useing guns and them dam lighting user's

Please even if it is a defense stance where u can only hold it for so long or so many hits

I'm not sure how you can say this patch is good, and then complain about lightning.

Lightning is so easy to counter now, just turn on absorb, which is invisible. If your getting pissed off with poeple stealing your kills, just use the lame pull+backslash combo.

Archived