Home

Need some help with backstab.

Keissi

Originally posted by Oblivi0n

a person needs to be directly behind you, so you can backstab them...

but !!!

NEVER USE BACKSTAB - ITS A CHEAP ATTACK

I don't belive in cheap attacks, all moves in the game are used strageticlly (excuse my spelling):confused: but again no moves are cheap, backstab has it's downsides too, when you miss it takes awhile to return to your stance which leaves you open for attacks. Atleast that is my input about it

It's pretty funny doing noforce lightsaber only duel mode for a few days, getting all good at it, rarely seeing backstabs, then going to noforce lightsaber only ffa and seeing nothing but people walking backwards backstabbing. Believe me when I say that those people are easy kills. Go get good at duel mode, then the backstabbers will be nothing. I never use backstab as my only attack. The only thing I overdo is DFA, but that's because it's so effective against backstabbers.

Originally posted by InnerPeace

I don't belive in cheap attacks, all moves in the game are used strageticlly (excuse my spelling):confused: but again no moves are cheap, backstab has it's downsides too, when you miss it takes awhile to return to your stance which leaves you open for attacks. Atleast that is my input about it

I agree but it is no longer strategy when someone just spams the move, it is stupid annoying and it ruins the game for me and many others. And that would be a downside to backstab if you couldn't move while recovering, unfortunetly you can still spin around killing anyone near while recovering from the swing.

Archived