Home

cool new mod!!!

Phillio

Ok, here we go again. I was hoping to get some comments on my file but no one even said barley any feedback. Last time I had a thread and it was called Cool new mod!!! Everyone went to it. But with my Update on cool new mod thread, i only got 2 comments opposed to 20+ on my other one.

Anyway, here is the mod stuff.

This is an update to my earlier mod, Imperial vs. Rebels conversion. Last time it switched all the evil team models with the good team models. Here is all the other stuff included with the Imperial vs. Rebels conversion v1.1!

1. A pk3 file that makes it so that your bryar pistol is swapped with the imperial pistol.

2. A pk3 file that switches the new republic models with the remnant models.

3. A pk3 file that swaps the saber colors so that not only to reborns look like jedis, they have the same color saber.

4. A pk3 file that give you Desann's saber handle. (sounds included)

5. A pk3 file that switches all the rodians, grans, weequays, and reelo with the Mandalorian models by Bloodriot and Absath. (I got their permission)

6. And last, but not least, A pk3 file that switches all the sounds so that not only do stormtroopers look like rebels, they sound like them too! (Sadly, The sounds were too big to include with the rest of my mod so they were sent separately!)

I have sent this mod(s) to http://www.jediknightii.net and http://www.massassi.net . The mod(s) haven't been posted yet 'cause jk2ii.net is haveing file problems and i just now sent it in to massassi.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! FEEL FREE TO GIVE FEEDBACK!!!!

FEEDBACK WANTED!!!

HaPpY gAmInG!!

-Phillio

Notice how I go "A PK3 file........"

Another words, yes, everything is separate since some people wouldn't want everything on.

(I don't even have the Desann saber handle on when I play 'cause I don't like it either, but I put it in so that it would really be like you are Desann, 'cause now, you look like desann, sound like desann, and have desann's saber.)

These are the file names and what they do, yet again...

1. bryar to imp_pistol.pk3=the title says it all

2. changed models.pk3=the changing of the remnant models with the new republic models

3. changed models 2.pk3=the changing of the rodians, grans, weequays, and reelo to the mandalorian models

4. lightsaber colors.pk3=changes the lightsaber colors

(NOTE: I got it so that you have a red saber in the cutscenes but I can't make it so that it is red in game, so just type sabercolor red)

5. changed sounds.pk3=this changes the sounds with their corresponding models (like i said above, this file has been sent separately!)

6. 2 screenshots (.jpg form)

7. 1 readme (DUH!!!)

I hope this cleared up some questions people have.

HaPpY gAmInG!!

-Phillio

I think it's a very good mod replacing all of the good with the bad and vise versa but it IS just using the previous models and skins. So what you gonna do for your next project because now I can just download a skin extract it and replace a singleplayer npc or the player with it within a minute. It's really simple when you know how and I am waiting for yoda to replace luke with kyle as anakin, jedi as obi wan, jeditrainer as mace windu and desann as dooku with the saber handles replaced as well. This is quite fun to see as well. If only I could reduce dooku's size as he is a bit big as desann's replacement!

there is absolutely no way to include the mandalorian models in my mod, it was hard to send without the extra 11.2 MB!!!!!

Anyway, here is a bug i found.

If you d/l this mod from jk2ii.net, beware of glitch. Luke is, well, a bartenders head and the rest of him is invisible.

I accidentaly forgot to remove thrawns change (i wasnt planning to switch him). This CAN be fixed if you have the thrawn.pk3 MP skin in your base directory.

And yes, the same with the mandalorian models, if you dont have the mandalorian.pk3 MP models on your base directory, the rodians, etc... will be totally invisible! I think most people have d/l the madalorian models though.

HaPpY gAmInG!!

-Phillio

(P.S. I'm not sure what you are asking about the Desann saber handle. Since the desann saber is already in the game, what is their to d/l about it?)

UPDATE:

I talked to James who works in jediknightii.net, and he said he would be happy to include the sounds with the rest of my mod. So now, my mod is going to be in 1 big .zip file instead of two.

(Still gonna have serparate pk3s though.)

Also, feedback still wanted. And my mod hasn't been posted yet.

Massasssi hasn't posted ANYTHING lately and jediknightii's files are down.

HaPpY gAmInG!

-Phillio

I am extremely stoked about your mod Phillio. Im sure you know that i cant get any of my own mods to work so ill be relying on stuff like this. I was wondering, did you edit the npc.cfg to make the bounty hunters and other characters behave more like how they should? Id like to fight a boba fett that wasnt as dumb or immobile as the default characters. Otherwise i cant wait until jkii.net gets their friggin severs running properly and starts updating them. And make more cool mods for SP!

Archived