Home

Keep backstab etc.. the way it is.

Fayanth

I may be the minorty here on this one. IMHO backstab etc.. is NOT overpowered for a few reasons. Its easy as hell to defend against. Running backward swining (ass fighitng) people are realy easy to kill. The only problem I see with backstab is the pull + backstab. but even then there is more stuff raven can do the fix this w/o touching the dmg on backstab. there are more options than losing the move all together. Do I duel? Yes. Do I play ctf and ffa? Yes. Am I a noob? No. Do i play fair? Yes. Do I beat the crap outa assfighters? of course.

Anyways, props to raven for a GREAT game.

In 1 on 1 duels back stab is fine.....

It is when there are more than two players dueling and an Ass Master jumps in out of some dark corner and back sweeps three players instantly fragging them.

1on1 against that player is a peice O cake but when you're fighting multiple opponents it is nothing more than an exploit.

It doesn't bother me so much as it makes me laugh ;) but I'm laughing mostly at the absurdity of the attack.

Another thouht. Maybe instead of having the backstab on blue attack, why not have it as a red finisher, and add a lower damage blue one? This way we both are happy. Back stab still in game, but it not in the blue stance. Red is lacking some sort of moves anyway :)

The one reason that proves that BS had to be changed (and I say had because it looks like raven has already changed it in 1.03a :D ) is that 9 out 10 saber kills are backstab kills.. so unless somebody gives me a good reason why he/she thinks that a game should be all about one move (as it is right now for many people) I think 1.03 was majorly screwed up with the BS.

Archived