Home

A little help with kick tactics

Maximu§

For the life of me i cannot seem to master this. I am rather new to JkII and have taken the time to read several strat guides. I have read three different ways to do this. Maybe to start someone can shed some light on which applies to the 1.03 patch:

A) Run at your enemy and tap jump. (or be close?.)

B) " " and tap jump twice.

C) Run at your enemy and use the wall walking technique to kick.

I have spent hours fighting bots tring to learn and effectivly use this move. Ive tried all of the above front, back and side. And funny enough have never landed a sigle kick which knocked my enemy down.

It's a bit unsettling. I was on a server where this jedi was owning everyone without his saber even drawn. The sever was set for saber's only no force or saber throw, just jump ,defend, attack. He would beat each opponent by simply kicking them the entire time. He seemed to be able to do it at will. Whether the opponent was set to luge, or return the kick. It was simply unbelivable. Saber not even drawn!

Anyway, I dont want to be a kick master, just learn how to return the favor when its abused. Maybe somone could give me a few pointers or explain what I am doing wrong. Any links to recommended/popular dueling guides would be appreciated as well.

Thanx.

does he really kick people whenever he wants to, or does he wait for the right moment to do the move, like after the attack or something?

kicking is sort of like the wall walking move. instead of running along side the wall, run straight into it, and then just as your about to hit the wall tap jump twice, really fast. you do a neat looking wall flip, and thats how you do the kick. just substitute the wall for your opponent.

its also possible to kick the guy again right after you land, as long as you end up near him. you can even do it while strafing, its just like running forward into your enemy and then quickly tapping jump twice, only you run left or right.

Well thanx alot for replying. Regarding your question, He had to set up for it but pretty much could do it at will. However, after reading addtional threads in this forum, ive discovered he was most likely using a script.

Archived