Home

Idea for Mod

JonnoFett

I was sitting in a dueling game waiting to fight and thought...What if someone was to make a mod where everyone is a spectator and challenges another person to a duel in the spectator area. Then when someone challanges another person and they accept then they go out of spectator mode and spawn arcross from eachother and fight. After of of them is dead the person who one is killed also but no one gets the kill, so basically he is put bad into spectator mode and the winner of the fight gets a kill and challenges another person (or the same) to a duel. If you have played the Dueling mod on Tribes 1 then you should know what i am talking about, cause I like the dueling mode but I think it should of been made so more than one duel is going at a time. Also in FFa and Team FFA etc...You challenge someone to a duel and they are sitting there killing you.....So I think that a more than one duel mod would be a good idea....:p

The reason it wouldnt work is you cant realy predict whos gonna be on your server and replacing them with a bot wont just make due but it would also mess up the way that the 2 teir works the teir tree is already based upon how many wins you get at what time in the tiers the reason bots wont due is because every time that some one came onto the server with a new multiplayer model that didnt have bot support then you would crash the server .

sorry for uber bad grammer but i only had like 2 min b4 i had to go to work.

Archived